My relative lives nearby, so I visit her occasionally for coffee. She lives nearby, so I sometimes stop by for coffee. When I was on my way once again, I picked up a nice gift for her. It was my grandniece’s birthday, and I gave her a beautiful potted orchid. My surroundings know that houseplants are my passion. I just adore them. That day I picked the most beautiful orchid from my windowsill and went to my relative’s house. I handed her the gift, said warm congratulations, and went home.
Two days later I went out to the trash cans to throw out the trash, and I was shocked. Next to one of the trash cans was my orchid. I was incredibly outraged! Incredible anger and resentment was boiling up inside. Of course, what else could it be? I had raised it, nurtured it, cherished it, and she had just thrown the fruit of my efforts in the trash. At first I wanted to take back the orchid, but it made no sense, it was frozen. I went to deal with the relative.
I went to her and asked her right from the doorstep:
– Why did you put it in the trash, as an unnecessary thing ?
The girl blushed and started to explain the reason.
– Auntie Olga, I’m just a young girl. I want love and personal happiness. Because of this flower, men will forget their way into my house. They will stop courting. And I really want to get married and feel like an accomplished woman.
– What? – My eyes widened. Who told you such nonsense, Katya?
– It’s not a nonsense! An orchid in a girl’s house is not a good sign. How could you not know? I felt a little awkward, but I didn’t show it.
– It’s all nonsense! The orchid is a noble and beautiful flower. Besides, it blends in perfectly with the design of your apartment. Just superstition.
But the girl defended her point of view.
– No, Auntie Olya. Orchids are only placed on windowsills in hospitals, because they take away a man’s energy. And in a house where there is a man – it’s a bad idea. Under the influence of this flower he loses his masculinity and character.
Turns into a henchman. I apologize for throwing away your orchid. That’s not very nice of me. I should have given it back to you right away.
I waved goodbye and went home. I decided to search for information about what Katya had said. What are those terrible omens that do not allow girls to keep orchids in the house?
Well, it turns out that orchids really are considered as “human energy thieves”. Only it doesn’t mean that it sucks energy. There are certain varieties of flowers, the pollen of which makes people sleepy and tired. That’s all. And in fact, the orchid is a female plant. The flower, on the contrary, increases the female energy. Perhaps many people interpreted this omen incorrectly.
And I think that if you grow a flower with love and in the right place, it will never steal energy. Even the opposite – the flower will help its owner to become brighter and more feminine. And gentlemen will fly to her like moths to light.